Google

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

My Intro

Hello All,

About me, i am not an qualified Accountant or some tax expert.

I am a simlple middle class salaried employee as most of the Indian Community who worries about saving tax only in the month of feb or march.

Here I want to share the knowledge I have about Tax planning, better ways to save tax , basic things to consider while tax planning and much more in an understandable form to all those who don't know anything about tax . You people can also post your comments and suggessions so that i can improve the content of my blog site.

There are many sites which give more information on all these things, but most of the them cannot be understanded by common people. So I am trying keep the details as simpler as possible.

Cheers

Vinay

No comments: